Monday 27 October 2014

ColourQ Challenge #264

Good Afternoon!

This is my entry to the ColorQ Challenge #264.

During the weekend I played with Altenew Sketchy Rose set, coloured them with different colours and shades. These rosebuds were watercolored with Distress Inks: Rusty Hinge, Spiced Marmalade and Gathered Twigs. I let them dry and then I stamped on top of them with Versamark and added Clear Sparkle Embossing Powder by Wow! I think that looks beautiful with that little bit of sparkle. I wanted to keep the card very simple so I just scored the background and added few dragonflies by Technique Tuesday. The sentiment is from Altenew. It really is a simple card, maybe too simple?


The closeup with the sparkling embossing powder seen better.

I am linking this to the ColourQ Challenge #264 and here is the challenge's graphic. Hopefully it is okey that I didn't use one of the colours...



Thank you for stopping by today! Have a wonderful day! 

Marika

6 comments:

  1. Lovely card! Gorgeous coloring and I really like the scoring you made on this card, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy! Are you kidding me?! Those rose buds look amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not too simple, CAS perfection, I love the sparkle and your design is stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tää on taivaallisen kaunis, niinkuin Sandie yllä sanoo, "CAS perfection" :oon mainostanut sun blogia kaikille kavereille :) . Mahtava embossaus-idea, en ole tainnut nähdäkään ennen vesivärityksen päälle embossausta "kimalluksella", aivan upea kyllä!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful CAS card, and your rosebuds are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When this card popped up in my feedly reader, it literally stopped me in my tracks. Just stunning!

    ReplyDelete